TC Group was established, specializing in the distribution and trading of telecommunication and television systems.
In response to market changes and future orientation, the company made the following decisions:
– Ventured into the manufacturing industry.
– Joined Saigon Hi-Tech Park.
– Established an in-house R&D team.
– Completed the first 1,000 m2 workshop.
– Started producing OEM/ODM products for the domestic market.
– Allocated more resources for R&D to develop new products.
– Filed a patent application for one product.
– Completed the construction of three building blocks, totaling more than 14,000 m2.
– Prepared to enter the EMS industry from ODM.
– Upgraded facilities and standards to meet the requirements of the US and EU markets.
– Established a sales office in the USA.
– Collaborated with TENPAO (HK) to manufacture power supplies and chargers for renowned brand names.
– Collaborated with Viettel, the largest telecom operator in Vietnam.
– Became the second vendor of SAMSUNG Vietnam.
– In December 2020, became the first vendor of SAMSUNG Vietnam.
– Partnered with FPT Telecom Operator.
– Employed 700 individuals.
– Produced over 1.5 million finished products.
– Manufactured more than 1.2 million semi-finished products.
– Achieved a turnover of $20 million.
– Started producing electrical vehicle controllers.
– Produced over 1.6 million finished products.
– Manufactured more than 1.35 million semi-finished products.
– Achieved a turnover of $23 million.
– Implemented MES (Manufacturing Execution System) with consultation from SAMSUNG.
– Restructured the customer base to enhance operations and customer relationships.